Introduction




 This will hopefully be the space where I post about being a mom and raising my son. I definitely prefer vlogging to blogging, but this takes less time and I was recommended to keep writing. Just some disclaimers before it really starts:

1. I will probably curse. I’m Gen Z.

2. I can be a brutally honest person, I can also be very sarcastic.

3. If you’re going to be close to my son and he does something worth writing about or there’s something worth writing about that has to do with him, and it’s something that you witness instead of me, please write about it. On Facebook, or send me it in a text and I’ll post it here, or even make your own blog if you’re going to be super significant in his life and you’ve made a blog about raising your kids and know you should probably make one about raising your grandkids too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa